Monday 23 January 2012

Achar Chronicles: Proditor


   My second game in Achar Chronicles series is "Proditor" which translates to traitor. In this game you play as Regor Witrial, a diplomat from C.O.G., and his sister Kataya Witrial (the same person you saw/will see in Roger's Quest II) are taken as a prisoners by G.S.G. The main objective is to escape of course, but it's not that easy, because there is more than physical prison.
   This is my first pixel game. I started it long time ago, but it was on hold for some time. Since I finished with papers, I managed to make this game into "showable" state. Though don't know when I'll finish it, but I guess it won't be soon. Game resolution is 320x200 which is quite low, but I find this stile quite interesting and cute.

3 comments:

  1. Have you made the city background by yourself ? I totally dig it!
    If your engine supports it, you could add an optional higher resolution with scanlines or some other fx, I'd bet it would look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I drew everything : ) Since AGS source-code was published, I saw one guy made a modified version of it, with scanlines option. I'll try to play with it a bit, and see the results. Maybe I'll even post some screens here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. labai gerai kai esi patenkintas rezultatu,
    pirmyn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete