Monday 18 July 2011

"I just need to remember"


  Decided to try something new. Now I'm gonna create a 2D action/RPG game titled "I just need to remember". After spending some time searching for engines, I found Engine001, which is pretty good.
   Game will be connected with old Lithuanian religion, history. Action will take place in XII century. On your left you can see the main character of the game - Gintvilas. Don't know when I'm going to finish this, but be patient, it will be released, probably.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I'm looking forward to play it.
    Any particular reasons why you have selected this engine? Does it have some advantages over Game Maker or Rpg Maker ?
    By the way, how about "Roger's Quest 2"? Have you any plans to finish it anytime soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's completely free. Probably, that's the main reason. Also, it's pretty easy to use, though scripting looks weird. Lastly, it has rogue-like combat implemented, no more turns!!

    I still have Roger's Quest II files, so I guess It's on hold. Wanted to try something new, got tired of adventures :)

    ReplyDelete